List of participantsback to list
IfTA GmbH is a leading company in the field of thermoacoustics. Our innovative team works for very demanding clients in an expanding market, serving major enterprises. Our main business is the development and production of systems for oscillation monitoring and instability control for all kinds of combustors – ranging from industrial process heating to stationary gas turbines. Moreover we are focusing on vibration analysis and condition monitoring of all kinds of rotating machinery, especially wind power plants.
With our products and ideas, we make a valuable contribution to a more economic and sustainable generation of electricity.
back to list
Condition Monitoring Systems (CMS) and Vibration Analysis
What we offer:
• Condition Monitoring Systems for wind power plants
• Efficient and powerful software for data analysis
• 24/7 monitoring capability for the drive train
• Modular system configurable by the user
• Various communication interfaces
• Independent system and software
• Engineering services
• Experience in the field of industrial power generation
• Experts in the field of vibration sensing
What we are looking for:
We are interested in contacts to manufacturers, operators and owners of wind power plants. Moreover we are looking for R&D partners in the industry and at universities. We want to press ahead and improve condition based maintenance with CMS in combination with new technologies and techniques.
- wind turbine manufacturers
- wind turbine component suppliers
- Industrial alliance
- Research, Technological alliance
- Trade Intermediary Service (agent, distributor, representative)