List of participantsback to list
Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
For us, years of tradition means learning by experience. 130 years of building different types of vessels have contributed to Flensburger's reputation for being a highly innovative and extremely reliable shipyard.
Today we are concentrating on newbuilding of merchant vessels up to 80.000 tdw. (main emphasis: RoRo and RoPax ferries), naval support vessels, heavy lift and off-shore vessels.
- profile cutting facility for bulb flats (HP) and flat steel with plasma cutting robots
- modern 12 m wide panel line with material friendly handling devices
- girder line with shielded arc welding equipment
- numeric controlled gas cutting machines, autogenously and plasma
• Fully covered building berth 280 m x 50 m x 50 m, assembly hall for 80 t sections,
assembly area for modules with a total weight of 220 t, combined shot blasting and painting halls, 250 t heavy lift transporter (KAMAG).
• Slipway: 220 m length and Panmax breadth, crane capacity up to 240 t
• Outfitting pier 160 m with 2 quay areas, two cranes with 42 t and 60 t respectively, depth of water 9 m
back to list
What we offer:
- Merchant ship newbuilding in series
- Naval ship newbuilding
- Heavy Lift– and Offshore newbuilding
What we are looking for:
Shipping Company Owner
- Research, Technological alliance
- Subcontract/outsourcing activity
Mr Dirk Petersjohann
Vice President Sales