What we offer:
Cuxport is a deepwater seaport located at the mouth of the river Elbe into the North Sea.
All berths are easily accessible without locks, the wide Elbe river navigation fairway allows shipment of preassembled rotor stars. Jack up possibility for installation vessels is provided.
Our main activities for the wind industry comprise:
- handling of international imports/exports;
- handling of incoming material for windturbine component production;
- storage, preassembly and loading of components for offshore windfarms;
- service port for offshore windfarm operations;
- provision of real estate area to set up wind turbine production facility;
- agency and customs clearance;
What we are looking for:
- international producers of windenergy components wishing to export to germany - Cuxhaven could be the gateway to the German market;
- international producers of windenergy components wishing to set up a production facility in Germany;
- windfarm operators or installation companies looking for an installation base port (storage, preassembly, loading) for windfarm projects;
- windfarm operators looking for a service port for their windfarm operation;
- Subcontract/outsourcing activity