OffTEC - the training and development cluster for the offshore wind industry
What we offer:
- OffTEC qualifies personnel for offshore deployment in accordance with the applicable industry standards.
- OffTEC maintains the latest offshore training facilities, including a training wind farm with real technology that can be used for own training courses.
- OffTEC develops safety, protection and emergency concepts tailor-made for the offshore industry.
- OffTEC provides consulting and personnel services for businesses in the offshore sector.
- OffTEC uses real data and its OCTOPUSS prognosis tool to accurately calculate the required labour, processes, logistics and costs for every offshore wind farm.
- OffTEC has space on the GreenTEC-Campus for businesses in the renewable energy sector to establish their own bases here.
What we are looking for:
- Manufacturers of offshore wind turbines
- Operators of offshore wind farms
- Suppliers and enterprises involved in the installation of offshore wind farms
- Other service providers in the offshore sector (divers, scientists, maritime logisticians ...)
- Emergency services
- power networks
- research and education
- Commercial alliance
- Industrial alliance
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Research, Technological alliance